Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Finally I was able to upload the photos of the Nantucket Jacket. These are all from New Year's Eve.






















Then I had to throw these ones in just cuz they are cute. First me and the hubby, the next is me and my little sister.

This one I threw in because it does show off the jacket well although I think I look a bit freakish in it.















I brought it in to my LYS to show her the finished product and walked out of there with the yarn to make another one in dark blue Malabrigo for her shop. I love to knit for yarn! It has saved me a lot of money and I have produced many lovely things from that yarn.
The next pic is the first of the Wine and Roses Mitts from the Winter 06 Interweave. The second one is almost finished. I just have to do the thumb. I made them out of Elann's Peruvian baby Cashmere. Very soft and pretty. I really like them, although I think I would have preferred them in a different color, but I was going with what I had in my stash.
Hopefully in my next post I will have quite a few FO's to show. I have a few things left over from xmas to finish, as well as a few little projects I want to make before I start the Nantucket for my LYS.

No comments: